/leftypol/ - Leftist Politically Incorrect

Proletariat without Borders

Mode: Reply
Name
Subject
Message

Max message length: 4096

Files

Max file size: limitless

Max files: 3

E-mail
Password

(used to delete files and postings)

Misc

Remember to follow the rules


/leftypol/ is a non-sectarian board for leftist discussion.

IRC: Rizon.net #bunkerchan
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=bunkerchan

Maoist Memes Thread Anonymous 09/21/2019 (Sat) 13:58:10 No. 68797
Ideological education is the key link to be grasped in uniting the whole Party for great political struggles. Unless this is done, the Party cannot accomplish any of its political tasks.
(25.81 KB 500x419 sparrows.jpg)
We need an infograph explaining mass-line communications tactics for online debate purposes. Good-faith, 1-vs-10 arguments will never work in our favor online. Got any of those?
It is time for bunkerchan to have its first ideological trend. Mao is now. Boring and washed up MLS have been saying the same shit for 100 years with zero results or development in the last 50. Mao is now.
you can post more than 1 image per post
(117.08 KB 859x960 chadoid.jpeg)
>>68817
"No, i do not sort my image folders out, forcing myself to search through them every time i want to select pictures, and making it hard to post multiple images at once. How could you tell?"
(29.48 KB 276x600 download.jpg)
(82.06 KB 1295x526 china-2.png)
(168.26 KB 1292x454 china.png)
(28.30 KB 585x167 46434.png)
(45.82 KB 605x336 stfu-liberal-mao.jpg)
(22.30 KB 381x364 socialism is a science.png)
(29.34 KB 394x363 D4LLVb7UcAAr7Pe.jpg)
>>68814
>Mao is now
Kim is more recent.
>>68833
Who should we read?
A: A great but frequently misguided revolutionary who went through extreme hardship, but against all odds ended up as the top dog.
Or
B: Some fat dude soviets put in charge to establish a satellite state for border security.
(41.03 KB 600x460 th.jpg)
(26.78 KB 559x269 timg.jpg)
>>68840
I don't want to shit talk Kim Il Sung too hard, but let's be honest, he was no Mao.
>>68826
I am willing to take anyone seriously if they are earnest and willing to converse. the mistake of Xiangyu (who, for the record, is breddy gud guy) is to dismiss all of these people out of hand as irrelevant.
>>68833
Nobody outside of NK has implemented Juche to any effect though
>>68852
Same thing for Meowism tbh
(675.50 KB 901x750 cover.png)
>>68840
>soviets put in charge to establish a satellite state for border security.
That's like saying Ho Chi Minh was put in place by China for border security. Kim Il Sung was a prominent guerilla fighter against the Japanese who was popularly elected. It was not like in the South where US army established the rule of Syngman Rhee by force. And the guy the Soviets first wanted was Cho Man Sik. In 1956 they even tried to overthrow Kim Il Sung with the pro-Soviet faction of WPK.
>>68858
Except the naxals, the Kurds, the NPA in the Philippines. Zapatistas have effectively implemented a protracted people’s war. Juche has been precisely nowhere
>>68879
Juche's working well in a major city out in Nepal
(So, every active revolution on the planet now bar Cuba- which was infuenced by Maoism)

Oh also the BPP were Maoist and maybe the most successful US communist party
>>68882
There are also Nepalese Maoists. There are many more examples of Maoism than Juche
>>68885
>Nepalese Maoists.
The mautists sperged out and fell into oblivion like always lel.
(546.32 KB 654x543 bijukchhe nwpp.png)
(138.65 KB 526x800 430315.jpg)
>>68882
Specifically the city of Bhatkapur which is run by the Nepal Workers Peasants Party:
http://archive.nepalitimes.com/article/nation/City-of-devotees-devotes-itself-to-development,3009
>>68883
The BPP had influence from many leftist tendencies, including both Maoism and Juche.
>>68887
Unlike Juche which has North Korea and one city under its belt. Meanwhile “mautists” have Maos China, a sizeable chunk of India, strong party in the Philippines, and the other examples which don’t fit specifically into Maoist thought but were heavily influenced by it and more or less enacted it- Kurds/Zapatistas

Dunno how this is even a debate really.

What did Juche even really add to Leninist theory?
>>68879
>Naxals
Getting nowhere and are mostly infighting nowadays.
>Kurds
They have their own philosophy, not Maoism.
>NPA
Mostly getting beaten down especially with Duterte in power.
>Zaptistas
Guerillas =/= Maoism

You might as well add the Shining Path and Maoist Rebel News on this list
What if both Juche and Maoism are ideological dead ends?
>>68914
That's like saying Islam is right about women
>>68901
>Naxals
*blowing up random peasants intensifies*
>Mao's China
*Collaborating with the U.S intensifies*
>>68911
You need to show more respect for revolutionaries that are putting their lives on the line. They're doing a helluva a lot more to advance the social revolution than shitposters on leftypol
>>69008
>leftcom telling me to go outside
ironic
>>69008
Their efforts aren't completely in vain, or without their due respect, however merely undertaking revolution isn't glorious itself, just like the call by the PRC to form a united front with the United States against Soviet "hegemony". People can mess up pretty bad even if they decide to get involved with risky endeavors, and this would then kind of dissolve the idea of their struggle being noble. If they really were serious and honorable for their work, they would take it more seriously. This could include new strategies of agitation or even just ceasing to fight other progressive elements.
>>69010
>Le armchair meme
We actually do union work, and are active in working class struggles. Stop getting your information from memes
>>69013
>If they really were serious and honorable for their work, they would take it more seriously.
You're telling me that people that are fighting a guerrilla war for over 60 years aren't serious? The fuck?
>even just ceasing to fight other progressive elements.
As soon as liberals in western countries prove that electoralism gets results i.g. the foundations of socialist society, there's no other way but violent struggle.
>>69018
>You're telling me that people that are fighting a guerrilla war for over 60 years aren't serious? The fuck?
Evidently, since they do a lot of stupid stuff like raiding villagers or even each other. You could make the case that a Maoist insurgency went somewhat well in Nepal but that's it. Everywhere else it suffered miserably and was premature. They should have agitated some more and gained more support and such before trying to take over the government.
>When you have a literal caste system but it's okay because you call yourself a "People's Republic" and your flag is red
>>69020
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're well-aware of complexities of warfare versus the people on the ground and who are actually there. You're over-exaggerating their problems to justify their pacification like many of the other opportunist "marxist" groups that work with bourgeois elements within the Indian government. Again, PPW is a complex, long drawn out process that takes time. They don't expect an immediate victory.
>>69023
>the other opportunist "marxist" groups that work with bourgeois elements within the Indian government
Source?
>>68879
What the hell was this anon thinking when he called the PKK Maoist?
>>69099
Probably about how starting a business is glorious and how best to extract surplus value
>>69022
this might be the dumbest post I ever read on this board. Obvious /pol/yps excepted
>>69112
dengoid, your cope is weak. try something else.
>>69115
google caste
read a wikipedia article or sth sometimes my nigga.
Anyone got that vid of Mao at a party conference with the "Kill all crackers" meme subtitles?
>>68911
>Getting nowhere and are mostly infighting nowadays.
clueless absolutely clueless. Tactical retreats are built into protracted peoples war, and they are just about to go on the offensive again. Keep up.

>They have their own philosophy, not Maoism.
again if you think the Kurd's are entirely apoist you would be wrong. There are many parties which make up the forces there, some of most influential currently and even more so historically are/have been Maoist. Then look at what they are actually doing (which is why i put them in a different category, but y'know, why be honest and argue with what i said, why not just pretend i said something else). They built pockets of local power in a protracted fashion,providing for the populations and engaged in direct struggle with the state,building up dual power, then when it collapsed, these institutions took over. It wasn't a revolution brought about by an advanced industrial proletariat, but a revolution of people who mostly lived under semi feudal relations, peasants, who organised ruraly. Yes there are workers councils and unions, but they did not form the bulk.,

>Mostly getting beaten down especially with Duterte in power.
again, not keeping up, being on the back foot does mean you have done nothing or are useless. I'm sure the people they defend, feed and shelter don't think so. i'm sure the companies they place revolutionary taxes on don't think so.

>Guerillas =/= Maoism
>fighting a peoples war in a protracted fashion with a focus on cultural revolution and geographic liberation
sure sounds maoist to me

Unroohoo is just a retard. Third worldism is the most crass reading of Mao you could get.Also unroohoo thinks the Kurds are imperialists. Funny for a guy funded by Iran...
>>69008
also what this guy said. Your basement is showing if you can write off these actual revolutionary movements with internet sectarianism. Have you ever even organised a birthday party?
>>69013
>soviet hegemony
implying it was even soviet by then

> If they really were serious and honorable for their work, they would take it more seriously.
what exactly are you doing that is more serious?

probably some rich kid

>>68934
>*blowing up random peasants intensifies*
ussr never dun anything ever though ever other communist was a good boi who never harmed no one

fuck off

>*Collaborating with the U.S intensifies*
yeh that was shit, but also after Mao
(1.05 MB 1147x645 jimmy dore cr.png)
>>69180
>i'm sure the companies they place revolutionary taxes on don't think so.
I'm gonna need a reference on this one
>>69204
So this was the book that argues that the Peak of Maoism is the Shinning Path revolution? Does someone has the pdf?
(34.30 KB 480x467 1499745761578.png)
>It's a "country that calls itself socialist but doesn't have the DotP" episode
Maoism is the meme.
>>69190
>after Mao
More like continuation of late Mao era policy based on three worlds theory. This led to shit like praising the Shah of Iran for "resisting Soviet social imperialism" and refusal to break off ties with Pinochets Chile.
>>69359
Cheers comrade
Since the Soviet Union has some shortcomings, transformation is absolutely necessary.
(21.25 KB 394x363 upload.jpg)
>no socdem flag
>>68833
The number of /get/s in this thread prove the correctness of Mao Zedong Thought.
>>75891
>stalin did something wrong
>>75978
This is what you see before your children get killed by the shining path
>Why yes we read Mao, how could you tell?
Yeah, Mao is ok.
Have you considered Deng Xiaoping tho?
>>75981
>another example of how all the best groups are Maoist
>>75981
they are just retarded bullies
(916.69 KB 1200x786 75877726_p1.jpg)
Captain China draws from the power of the red sun from eastward.
>>75981
didn't they disband
www.bannedthought.net/China/Maoism/OldCCPMemberResigns-2001.pdf
www.bannedthought.net/China/Maoism/ThoughtsOnOurFuture-081109.pdf
(749.26 KB 1200x785 72179914_p2.jpg)
Once Mao Tse-tung's thought is grasped by the broad masses, it becomes a source of strength and a spiritual atom bomb of infinite power.
(183.82 KB 700x438 jugendwiderstandneukölln.jpg)
"Maoism is about winning the fight. If you go to a boxing match, its not just enough to show up and to throw some punches, you have to have an actual strategy of how to win. That's what Maoism is about"

I actually think that Youth Resistance (Jugendwiderstand) and similar groups really point to a future for Revolutionary Organizing.
(207.70 KB 327x316 laugh.jpeg)
>>76405
>Revolutionary Organizing is basically when you uhhh beat up hipsters and LARP as Rotfronkämpferbund and do no work in unions or organize the working class in any meaningful way
(263.20 KB 448x639 Speech 17.jpg)
(1.85 MB 1986x1407 DIA H 2018 EN.jpg)
(1.31 MB 959x1551 no votar.jpeg)
>>76325
>>76417
Maoists are jihadists tbh
>>76415
>Lenincap
>Unions
>he thinks anything MLs are currently doing can be called meaningful organizing
>pathologically obsessed with doing the same exact shit Lenin did
>no desire or ability to use Marxism as a method
>deathly afraid of discarding his treasured ML playbook
>believes Bourgeois lies about other communist orgs like a dirty Anarchist
>HE ACCUSES OTHERS OF LARPING WHILE STILL TRYING TO ORGANIZE THROUGH THOROUGHLY CONTROLLED OPPOSITION UNIONS IN 2019
>>76426
Yes, Lenin: the well known union organiser.
>>76426
>>76430
Lenin literally wrote a whole book on how organizing in Unions is necessary and it's still holds true. The large amount of the working class is organized in unions, thus we have to organize in them. In what way does LARPing as revolutionaries benefit us?
>believes Bourgeois lies about other communist orgs like a dirty Anarchist
What lies? They literally themselves admitted that they did those things.
>>HE ACCUSES OTHERS OF LARPING WHILE STILL TRYING TO ORGANIZE THROUGH THOROUGHLY CONTROLLED OPPOSITION UNIONS IN 2019
What are you talking about???
(136.92 KB 500x677 soviet afghan poster.jpg)
>>76419
In Afghanistan there were Maoists fought on the same side as US backed jihadists against the Soviet backed PDPA government. Some factions even formally allied with the jihadists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan_Mujahedin_Freedom_Fighters_Front
>>76234
Bullying Zionists is good and fine. By the looks of them they would resolutely bash fash better than most other antifa orgs in Europe
Any comments on American Maoist groups?
>>76465
>wikipedia
Anyone has the webm where Mao and two other dudes in long coats are at Tiananmen Square and then they slowly look towards the camera?
Shit look very badass and intimidating.
>>83578
So? It is a fact that Maoist factions allied with pro-US forces against "Soviet social imperialists" in Afghanistan, Ethiopia, and elsewhere.
>>83629
What was legit their reasoning? I guess it's easy to criticize them from the comfort of my armchair after decades have passed but I think that being under Soviet control would have been a preferable option than being U$A's bitch.
>>83636
They viewed post Stalin USSR as being a capitalist imperialist power which was worse than the USA so Maoists in countries which were allied to USSR tactically allied with other rebels to overthrow the government. There were also some western Maoist parties which voiced support for NATO actions against Warsaw Pact.
>being under Soviet control would have been a preferable option
The Maoists clearly did not see it that way. Mao himself compared post Stalin USSR to Nazi Germany.
(102.89 KB 547x680 mao.jpeg)
>Maoist discussion
>>75102
>70th anniversary
>>77495
>Dengism discussion
>>83833
>Bernie
>>45489
>Data
>>69042
>Mandarin
>>79748
>General
>>8925
So, should there be a dedicated /china/ discussion board?
bump
What is your favorite Maoist group, everyone?
(229.96 KB 1280x904 EF3uBDoXoAIaX8p.jpeg)
>>76465
The woman in this picture meeting with Reagan and talking shit about the DRA is Dr. Farida Ahmadi, who was a member of the Maoist front/affiliated group known as RAWA.
are there anarcho-maoists in syria?
>>95540
Black Panther Party.

>>76465
>Soviet Afghan War 1979- 1989
the USSR was not socialist by this point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan_Mujahedin_Freedom_Fighters_Front

"ALO had many fronts against the Soviets and pro-Soviet Afghan communists in different parts of Afghanistan and was attacked by both the Soviet forces and the fundamentalist groups of Mujahideen"
>>99800
>when u collaborate with the Taliban to own evil Bruhznev epic style
>>95540
The modern CCP
>>99800
>the USSR was not socialist by this point.
Even if that is true an Afghanistan under PDPA was a better option than the US backed insurgents.
>"ALO had many fronts against the Soviets and pro-Soviet Afghan communists in different parts of Afghanistan and was attacked by both the Soviet forces and the fundamentalist groups of Mujahideen"
Well of course the moderate jihadist factions and their allies would be attacked by the extreme jihadist factions. It happens today in Syria too.
>>99859
>taliban
>1979-1989
nope.

>>99859
which specific insurgent group were US backed, there were lots, the picture seems to be more of a hodgepodge like in Syria, in which case its not like they specifically were backed by the US, their interests just aligned. Sometimes this happens. Russia had very little to offer Afghanistan at this point. Aligning with Islamists is no different from for example the Sandinstas being a christian movement unless you have some boomer view of Islam.
>>99865
>Aligning with Islamists is no different from for example the Sandinstas being a christian movement
They were not "Islamic socialists" like for example Najibullah. They were reactionaries. It's more like calling the Sandinistas revisionist and proceeding to ally with the Contras.
>>99913
Which groups are you talking about that were reactionary US backed and allied to either of the two ALO or SAMA?
>>99913
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shola-e_Javid
this is their root party, they had been around for some time.
>>99800
>the USSR was not socialist by this point
nah
Is there Maoist ecology?
>>100602
Mass graves do tend to help fertilize the soil.
CANCELLED BY FIRST-WORLD NEET /LEFTYPOL/
>The black man in those days had never been defeated on the battlefield. He was only defeated when the Europeans invented, or got access to, gunpowder. I started to say invented gunpowder, but they didn’t invent it, the Chinese invented it. The Chinese used it for peaceful purposes. Marco Polo, I think it was Marco, got ahold of it, and brought it back to Europe, and immediately they started using it to kill people with. This is the difference – that European, he’s got something going for him that other people don’t have going for them: He loves to kill – oh yes, he does. In Asia and in Africa, we kill for food. In Europe, they kill for sport. Have you not noticed that? Yes, they’re blood-thirsty, they love blood; they love to see the flow of other people’s blood, not their own. They’re bloodthirsty, but in all of your ancient Asian or African societies, the killing of game was done for food, not just for sport. You don’t get your kicks killing. They get their kicks killing. It gets good to them. Oh yes, you watch them sometime when they shoot a pheasant. I’ve watched them; when I was a little boy, I lived on a farm with white folks. When they shoot something, they just go crazy, you know, like they were really getting their kicks. And we have heard stories where they have lynched black people, and right while they were lynching that black man, you could see them getting their kicks, the thrill, while they do it. Whereas you and I, when we kill, we kill because we need to, either for food or to defend ourselves. That’s something to think about.
TAKE THE BLACK PILL
>If there is only so much power, and all of it has been over there, well, the only way this man’s going to get some over here is to take it away from those over there. That’s plain fact. Up until recent times, all of the power has been in Europe, it has all been in the hands of the white man. The base of power has been in London and Paris and Brussels and Washington, D.C., and some of those places like that. Now the bases of power are changing. You have a base of power in Accra, in Ghana, in Africa. Another base of power in Zanzibar. Another base of power in Cairo. Another base of power in Algiers. Another base of power in Tokyo. Another base of power in Peking. Well, as these bases of power increase, it decreases Europe as a base of power. And this is what’s causing trouble. The white man is worried. He knows that he didn’t do right when he had all the power, and if the base of power changes, those into whose hands it falls may know how to really do right. The rise of the dark world is producing the fall of the white world.
obligatory reminder to quickly donate to Jason Unruhe for his field work in Asia
>>69026
The CPI(M) works with the government in policing West Bengal and killing Naxalites there. The CPI(M) has also formed an electoral bloc with many other soc dem and opportunist parties to help this process
lol
has Unruhe been to China before?
does the roo even speak Chinese?
>>100610
>Maoism is when you kill people and the more people you kill, the more maoister you are!
>>99948
They were privatising rather than socialising the economy
>>105300
no, they weren't. privatisation didn't occur - let alone at a scale to bring about capitalism - until the late 80s. private property in the brezhnev era was limited to plots in collective farms, small markets, and the few kosigyn reforms which were never fufilled.
(228.74 KB 718x702 lmao.png)
>>102434
>>102436

The first world 'ML'
>Part of a 50 person sect, thinks he is going to be the vanguard
>Born to a white collar family
>NEET, got into Marxism only because he had to find a job
>Secretly just wants to be middle class with a subjugated wife
>"Hurr left unity", gets into dumb sectarian arguments over the bolsheviks
>"Dude soviet aesthetics" LARPer
>"Dude weed" unironically takes drugs
>Buys fancy western weapon to compensate for his insecurity
>but still afraid to walk in the hood
>"All nationalism idpol", but thinks that it's okay if it's "spreading socialism"
>Thinks his "critical support" actually does anything
>Probably believes in vaccination conspiracy theories

The third world national liberator
>Part of a 1000 strong army of dedicated revolutionary guerillas
>Born to a peasant household in poverty
>attends the best university, yet dedicates life to battling imperialism, extends the ideas of Marx, creating new revolutionary theories
>Criticizes the prevailing culture and arranged marriage
>No compromise with the revisionists and the roaders, "bombard the headquarters"
>Wears the clothes of the ordinary people, is cultured poet
>Understands that addictive drugs are tools of oppression of the imperialists
>Hauls smuggled artillery over the border on forest trails
>Receives warm welcomes at the villages
>Gives support to national liberation movements all over the world in the spirit of solidarity, knows that social imperialism must be stopped
>Sends teams overseas to construct infrastructure in the spirit of socialist internationalism
>Serves and vaccinates the people
>Actually increases the people's literacy
>Does this all on a diet of rice and soy
>>Maoists on my board
EWWWWWWWWWWWW
Academia is overrated
>>105287
That is what Maoists believe.
>>110698
This board has been many things. It has never been a Stalinist board. Not once. It went hoxist, then it was ancom, then bookchin, then leftcom, then the BO had his gay little fit and our cycle of trends and fun ended and the board died.
>>106012
Khrushchev was a revisionist
>>111292
not an argument - privatisation didn't occur, not even under khrushchev. he fucked around with the MTS, attempted local decentralisation, and raised prices at one point, but all of these things resulted in him getting the boot and his reforms got rolled back or halted completely (including destalinisation.)
>>111292
Who cares
>>105008
This is gonna be the REAL “三国演义”.
The third world has the majority of the world's proletarians.
Bombard the Headquarters

It has come to the attention of Marxist-Leninists the boards over that the Great Bunkerland is in danger of succumbing to the forces of revisionism and anti-revolutionary theories.
>>113119
__We Must Prevent Bunkerchan From
Changing Colour__
In recent weeks, the board of /leftypol/ has increasingly strayed away from the path of chanarcho-communism, because roaders and other bad elements have been allowed to crawl out, while our cadres shut their eyes to all this and in many cases fail even to differentiate between the enemy and ourselves. In their rush to appeal to some posters, they have enabled imperialism deviationist roaders and reaction. Furthermore, in a imperialistic manner, the modern revisionism and opportunism of the revisionist leading clique has carried out social imperialism against the boards of /dead/, /tech/ and /e/. The consolidation of the three has paved the road to the undermining of the people's democratic dictatorship by bureaucracy. Those there in power have either changed colour or are in the process of doing so. Capitalism has been or is being restored there, and the dictatorship of the proletariat has been or is being transformed into the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie.

Four Clean-Ups Movement
If our cadres were thus pulled out or the enemy were able to sneak in, and if many of our workers, peasants and intellectuals were left defenseless against both the soft and the hard tactics of the enemy, then it would not take long, perhaps only several years or a decade, or several decades at most, before a counter-revolutionary restoration on a national scale inevitably occurred, the Marxist-Leninist party would undoubtedly become a revisionist party or fascist party, and the whole of Bunkerchan would change its colour.

The posters of Bunkerchan must resolutely combat liberalism. Liberalism manifests itself in various ways. To let things drift if they do not affect one personally; to say as little as possible while knowing perfectly well what is wrong, to be worldly wise and play safe and seek only to avoid blame. To indulge in personal attacks, pick quarrels, vent personal spite or seek revenge instead of entering into an argument and struggling against incorrect views for the sake of unity or progress or getting the work done properly. To hear incorrect views without rebutting them and even to hear counter-revolutionary remarks without reporting them, but instead to take them calmly as if nothing had happened. They are all manifestations of liberalism. It is a corrosive which eats away unity, undermines cohesion, causes apathy and creates dissension. Liberalism stems from petty-bourgeois selfishness, it places personal interests first and the interests of the revolution second, and this gives rise to ideological, political and organizational liberalism. People who are liberals look upon the principles of Marxism as abstract dogma. They approve of Marxism, but are not prepared to practice it or to practice it in full; they are not prepared to replace their liberalism by Marxism. These people have their Marxism, but they have their liberalism as well--they talk Marxism but practice liberalism; they apply Marxism to others but liberalism to themselves. Liberalism is a manifestation of opportunism and conflicts fundamentally with Marxism. All loyal, honest, active and upright Communists must unite to oppose the liberal tendencies shown by certain people among us, and set them on the right path.

Imperialism by the leading clique must be opposed. Let the Parties and peoples of /dead/, /tech/ and /e/ unite, let the Marxist-Leninists of the whole world unite and overthrow imperialism, modern revisionism, and the reactionaries of every country! Everything is divisible. Since imperialism is a thing, it also is divisible, and can be eliminated piece by piece. BO's 8 million-man roader force is also a thing which can be eliminated piece by piece. Look! Weren’t they living tigers, iron tigers, real tigers? But on the other hand, they eventually changed into paper tigers, dead tigers, bean-curd tigers. These are historical facts. Haven’t people seen or heard about these facts? There have been thousands and tens of thousands of them! Thousands and tens of thousand
>>113120
There have been thousands and tens of thousands of them! Thousands and tens of thousands! Hence, imperialism and all reactionaries, looked at in essence, from a long-term point of view, from a strategic point of view, must be seen for what they are — paper tigers. This is known as smashing the enemy one by one which is the logic expounded in ancient books of Europe and China. It is very simple, and has no profound logic at all. Don’t read books, for who would ever bring a book to read when fighting? You dauntless proletarian revolutionaries, dealing a telling blow to /leftypol/ double-dealers, who dare to fight imperialism and its running dogs, fight the world's tyrannical enemies. Mistaken leadership which is harmful to the cause of the revolution should not be unconditionally accepted; instead, it should be resolutely rejected. The anonymous posters cannot be cowed by the administrative ban.

Oppose capitulationist activity. Where do correct ideas come from? Do they drop from the skies? Are they innate in the mind? No. Some comrades stick to the beaten track, are conceited and complacent, do not take an analytical approach towards the work in their own area in accordance with Marxist dialectics (i.e., one dividing into two, into shortcomings and mistakes as well as achievements), but notice only achievements and not shortcomings and mistakes. We must preserve a high degree of alertness in all departments of our work. We must be good at distinguishing fake supporters of the revolution who are actually reactionaries and douse them away from all our battle fronts, so that we may preserve the victories which are already won and will be won. What is fake is fake. Strip off the disguise! Reactionaries who appear in disguise show people their false image and hide away their true faces. However since they are counter-revolutionaries, they can never cover up their true faces completely. The method of simply rejecting everything and negating everything, of directing the struggle against the cadres who shoulder most of the responsibility and do most of the work against the ‘heads’ [of departments] must be abandoned. At present, the world revolution has entered a great new era. People of the whole Bunker, unite still more closely and launch a sustained and vigorous offensive against discrimmination. The problem in the relations between nationalities which reveals itself in the Party and among the people in many places is the existence of chan chauvinism to a serious degree and not just a matter of its vestiges. In recent years the mass struggle has been constantly developing. Combat bourgeois ideas in the Party.

Use the broadcasting service well, for the peoples of Bunkerchan and the web. Apply the mass line to the propaganda campaign. We must never detach ourselves from the masses, so that we may know them, understand them, be with them, and serve them well. We must still run colleges. The Bunkerchan must set up its embassies.
>>113121
Dare to Struggle and Dare to Win
Therefore, the current most fundamental task in our Party's political and ideological work is at all times carry out the Great Proletarian Chan Revolution. Mao Tse-tung's thought is a source of strength and a spiritual atom bomb of infinite power. All the posters should make big character posters and other propaganda to spread the tidal wave of the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution fully through to the other threads. To die for the people is weightier than Mount Tai, but to work for the fascists and die for the exploiters and oppressors is lighter than a feather. Persevere in Plain Living and Hard Struggle, Maintain Close Ties with the Masses
>>113122

TO THE GLORY OF THE ANONS
REVOLT HAS REASON
maoism is dead. it is from the mid 20th century. leftists need to look to the future.
>>113129
The entire concept of dialectics is timeless; philosophies like monism cannot be dead because they are simple dialectic developments of materialistic analysis.
REASON IN REVOLT
>>>/tech/
>>>/e/
>>>/dead/
Cultural Revolution Thread
>>113132
The only board that makes any sense to comeback is /tech/. the top post in /e/ was from 2010.
Does anyone have the Mao meme with:
>They attack we retreat
> They retreat, we attack
>>68797
Am I the only Stirnerite who has serious respect for Maoism? As in, I may not be a Marxist, but Maoism seems to be the greatest fruit of its labors by far.
>>95540
RevCom under BASED BOB
>>111717
It took time sure, but once Stalin was gone the soviet union was on the road to revisionism. Even under breznev corruption ran rampant and the economy stagnated. The gains made by Stalin were eroded, leaving Gorbachev to deliver to cop de grace.


Not that any of this actually matters, as I have said already in the thread. Maoism isn't "do everything Mao did" just like Leninism doesn't mean "repeat the policies of Lenin verbatim, wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever the conditions may be."

If you argument is "the strategy of Mao led to these things" then equally the strategy of Lenin has lead to present day Russia.

The strategy that endures however, that still produces revolutionary power, is more or less entirely Maoist. If not explicitly so, then with a huge influence.
fact number one: maoism doesn't exists.
fact number two: maoists are cops.
>>114112
>only Maoists are cops
>cops have never infiltrated a stalinist group.
>ever
this is your brain on sectarianism
>>114112
>maoists don't exist
where does Marxism Leninism exist today? Cuba? Cuba which was founded by a revolution mainly of the rural peasantry. weird that.
>>114116
>maoists are cops.
becomes
>only Maoists are cops
>>114134
Okay, so everyone else is also cops? Why then not say that?
>>114117
maoism is a psy-op by the cia, nobody who seriously follows Mao call themselves maoist, it's a stupid cultish wor(l)d.
>>114135
go to grammar school
>>114137
>maoism is a psy-op by the cia
lol okay m8. Proofs tho?

and I don't mean "some cops infiltrated some burger larpers this one time"

Because we are being pedantic cunts, what you have said is, Maoism, i.e. all thought relating to Mao, which stems from Maois original thoughts, is a psy op by the CIA, so lets see those proofs fam.

>nobody who seriously follows Mao call themselves maoist
yeh about from all those Maoist Communist Parties who specifically name themselves that.

>it's a stupid cultish wor(l)d.
you are stupid and cultish

>>114139
> i am a true spokesperson for the masses
> UHM, did you just make a syntactic, grammatical or spelling faux pas?
> CANCELLED.
>>114148
>Proofs tho?

In 1979, the secretive US-China "Chestnut" program was put into motion. Between August and December, the CIA airlifted equipment to China for a pair of monitoring stations were established in the Tian Shan mountains at Korla and Qitai.

Source: The China Pakistan axis: Asia's New Geopolitics
(514.66 KB 1619x1080 G U E R I L L A.png)
>>114106
>It took time sure, but once Stalin was gone the soviet union was on the road to revisionism.
stop peddling this simplified view that khrushchev sowed the seeds for revisionism which then slowly grew over time until it culminated under gorbachev. the collapse of socialism in the USSR came about as a result of the contradictions in the system - traced back to the background of russia - and a quick and deliberate sequence of events in the 80s. sure, the USSR had economic problems which gave rise to revisionism, but revisionism didn't cause them because revisonism isn't a set of ideas that can be willed in to existence. i see no evidence to suggest that, had Stalin lived longer socialism would have survived, because such a claim is idealistic and neglects the fact that many of the "khrushcevite" policies like peaceful coexistence and "dictatorship of the whole people" essentially came about under stalin.
i can go way more in depth about this, and i have many sources you can read if you so wish.
>>114491
and for the record i am not pro-khrushchev. he was an objectively average leader and made many mistakes, but he is too often used as an easy scapegoat for an overly simplified and idealistic view of the USSR.
Maoist cartoons are a thing.
>>114410
Oh wow an instance of US China relations after Maos death. This definitely proves the new people’s army in the Phillipines are cops. Also the black panthers, they were also cops and this totes proves it. Just like lend lease proves the USSR was actually just a US military base
>>114086
https://newleftreview.org/issues/I56/articles/robert-avakian-strike-against-imperialism
How does one go from somewhat sane to nutty Mautist personality cult?
>>113150
what's the source for this quoteds in quoted? dick or booby pic for find it

>>113133
the threads got moved from those boards.
>>114491
>>114494
>the collapse of socialism in the USSR came about as a result of the contradictions
i agree with this completely. What I mean when I say "kruschev was a revisionist" which is a hot take is that, after this point, it was clear that something had gone awry. It was around this time or even before it, that socialism had begun to unravel. Either, our position is that Stalin's purges were necessary to combat roaders, or we say they are an example of state power concentrated in too few hands. In either case, even if we support purges and other "excesses" for want of a better word, of the Stalin government, then the process of de-stalinisation should obviously be concerning to us. Indeed, we might point to, in part, destalinisation allowing the roaders to begin de socialising the economy in the years after. If we oppose the purges and excesses, then we say that already, something had gone wrong with mechanism of Soviet government, even before destalinisation

What is abundantly clear, is that the soviet union was sold off from the top down rather than the bottom up. The majority of the soviet population supported the government and its socialist project. It was privatised from the top down. Therefore, purges and such, which focused on the upper echelons of soviet leadership, rather than the workers themselves, seem to have held back the liberalisation

So the claim is not about Stalin himself living longer, but rather his ideas. Destalinsation was reversed as you said, insofar as you can reverse such a thing. But under Breznev corruption took root, which almost certainly contributed to this top down selling off of the soviet project later on
(68.68 KB 524x370 ssttst.jpg)
>>68808
2020 update
>>114756
I would say this is further evidenced by the fact that the Breznev period was a period of stability, but eventual stagnation. This is not to do with Breznevs economic policies, which were scarcely any different, and the economy had problems which were the result of its conditions, capitalist encirclement.

But this period is a faltering, a plateau before the drop. The revisionism that took hold of the communist movement itself is a symptom of this.

While the conditions are the prime factor, we cannot abandon the idea that the party and its line have an effect, or we abandon entirely the idea of its worth, or any action at all.

As leader of the party, Stalin's approach, and the approach of the party, is therefore a definite factor in the outcomes of the society.

Stalin lead the USSR through a period of growth, it is reasonable to assume therefore that the party under Stalin was economically competent.

While the party after Stalin was competent enough to maintain the economy, it clearly lacked the competency to overcome the stagnation.

I'm not suggesting what they should have done differently, because i wasn't there, but the results speak for themselves.

somewhere around that point, whatever your perspective, the party and the USSR ceased its journey on the road through socialism to communism, and began its journey back down the road to capitalism, or at least, took a rest before it began its descent
>>114756
>It was around this time or even before it, that socialism had begun to unravel.
assuming you're talking about the late 50s-60s, i don't think that's the case. for the most part socialism was still growing exponentially during khrushchev - revolutions were being supported in vietnam and cuba, the economy was growing, the space race instilled a new sense of revolutionary spirit and wonder among the people.
>Either, our position is that Stalin's purges were necessary to combat roaders, or we say they are an example of state power concentrated in too few hands.
some purges were indeed necessary in the 20s/30s, but many weren't. just purging the party forever wasn't going to prevent capitalist roaders - as you call them - since we can look to countries that did this (albania and china) and clearly see that purges were merely a political tool held by those who centralised power, and by no means safeguarded socialism.
>If we oppose the purges and excesses, then we say that already, something had gone wrong with mechanism of Soviet government, even before destalinisation
this is the more realistic option. the soviet system and all it's mounting problems like corruption/bureacracy were inevtible from the moment soviets captured power in 1917. with the conditions of russia and limitations of things like computerisation, having anything else to base socialism off of, and later problems like WWII which killed tens of millions, the economy simply was not capable of being socialised to the extent it was without eventually creating problems with the accuracy of planning, with incentives, corruption, bureacracy, etc. by the 1980s this was abundantly clear, however the reform enacted was obviously the wrong kind.
>>114787
>While the conditions are the prime factor, we cannot abandon the idea that the party and its line have an effect, or we abandon entirely the idea of its worth, or any action at all.
of course, but my point is that it was the conditions of russia and contradictions of the soviet system which let revisionism take root in the first place. if the country was smooth sailing with no problems, as it was years prior, the likes of gorbachev and yakovlev would have no ground to stand on.
>Stalin lead the USSR through a period of growth, it is reasonable to assume therefore that the party under Stalin was economically competent.
>While the party after Stalin was competent enough to maintain the economy, it clearly lacked the competency to overcome the stagnation.
this is indeed the case - there was massive growth under stalin - but this was due to industrialisation, socialisation, and breaking free from the shackles of tsarism. once the country had modernised and recovered from the many wars and setbacks, it continued to grow but at a smaller scale - by the mid-70s, stagation occured.
however i think it's not really a fair comparison because A) stalin ruled and died while the USSR constructed socialist and grew leaps, so observing this in a vaccum makes it seem much more competent than the 60s-70s despite B) the problems faced under brezhnev having, again, occuring because of the growing contradictions of the soviet system. when we view one period of exponential growth and highs, it will obviously make the later leadership who had to deal with the stagnation and lows look much less competent. perhaps they were, but had the policies and leadership of stalin lived on into the 70s they would most likely be faced with such problems, since they were very much an inevitability - maybe they would have handled it better, but this is all hypothetical and another conversation in itself.
this is my 3rd time reposting this because i made a lot of typos
>>68851
>Xiangyu (who, for the record, is breddy gud guy)

he is a fucking clown as with 90% of illiterate twitter M-Ls
>>69370
this.
>>83880
>Mao himself compared post Stalin USSR to Nazi Germany

How? What was his reasoning here?
>>68799
>online debate purposes
Or you just get a life and start doing actually meaningful stuff, like actual organizing.
>>68799
The mass line can be conducted in a number of ways, you have to have actual means by which people can express their concerns and you have to be actively looking for them. The idea is to start on a neighbourhood or some other type of small area, literally go door knocking, find out what needs doing, then try and execute a means of remedying it. It is crucial however that not only do you find out what the neighbourhood needs, but that you also organise them to do it themselves, rather than doing it for them.
>Naxalbari became famous for being the site of a left-wing poor peasants uprising in 1967, which began with the "land to tiller" slogan, an uprising continuing to this day

>The Naxalbari uprising was triggered on 25 May 1967 at Bengai Jote village in Naxalbari when the police opened fire on a group of villagers who were demanding their right to the crops at a particular piece of land. The firing killed 9 adults and 2 unknown children.

>The CPI(ML) have put up busts of Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Charu Majumder on that piece of land. The spot has Bengai Jote Primary School next to it. There is a memorial column erected that has the names of the people who died during the police firing. The names are 1. Dhaneswari Devi (F), 2. Simaswari Mullick (F), 3. Nayaneswari Mullick (F), 4. Surubala Burman (F), 5. Sonamati Singh (F), 6. Fulmati Devi (F), 7. Samsari Saibani (F), 8. Gaudrau Saibani (M), 9. Kharsingh Mullick (M) and "two children".
(22.17 KB 600x450 Nambala Keshava Rao.jpg)
>Nambala Keshava Rao commonly known by his nom de guerre Basavraj or Gaganna is a Maoist Politician and General Secretary of the Communist Party of India (Maoist).
Chad
>Rao hails from Jiyannapet village of Srikakulam district in Andhra Pradesh. He is a former kabaddi player. (kabbadi is a crazy indian contact sport where you have to hold your breathe and try not to get tackled
Chad
>Intelligence source said that Rao occupies strong military tactics in the form of guerrilla warfare and use of new forms of IEDs. He is not only aggressive on field strategy but strongly committed to Marxism–Leninism–Maoism ideology.
Chad
>When the CPI (ML) Peoples War was formed in 1980 in Andhra Pradesh, he was one of the key organisers.
Chad
>Rao along with Mallojula Koteswara Rao alias Kishanji, Mallujola Venugopal and Malla Raji Reddy received training in the forests of Bastar from a group of former fighters of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) in ambush tactics and the handling of Gelatin in 1987.
Chad
>when the Communist Party of India (Maoist) (CPI(M)) was formed through the merger of Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) People’s War and Maoist Communist Centre of India (MCCI), Rao was made the head of the Central Military Commission of the party as well as Politburo member
Chad
> He is also suspected to be behind almost all the major Maoist attacks that have taken place in Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra and Odisha. According to police sources the killing of a Telugu Desam Party leader Kidari Saraveshwar Rao at Araku in Andhra Pradesh are attributed to him. A senior security official said that Rao alias Basavraj has been at the forefront in 2010 Maoist attack in Dantewada in which 76 CRPF soldiers were killed (a mobilisation of over 1000 maoist guerrillas), the Jeeram Ghati attack in which 27 people, including former state minister Mahendra Karma and Chhattigarh Congress leader Nand Kumar Patel, were killed.
Ultra chad.
>only grainy mugshot photos of you exist
>photos which show off that incredible bone structure, moustache and thick lustrous hair, which you can see even through the grainy photos
This is what we call Marxism Leninism Maoism with Chad characteristics
(68.58 KB 699x831 Nambala born to die .jpg)
(190.81 KB 568x535 world is a fred.png)
>>68835
Cute Maoist boi
(343.09 KB 3218x1424 sparrow.jpg)
(37.46 KB 420x283 burned-cooperative.jpg)
>>76417
When you use a analisys of the 1920 to the situation of a the campesinos withouth haciendas of the 1980
>Enter little town
>Set up the "new people's republic of Peru"
>Kill some dudes who had power or where drunkards, cheaters and thiefs
>Wait until the army comes and shot everyone there

Or the more classic:
<In a Cooperative that is in the land of old hacendado.
>Enter some dude in ponchos with machetes
>Tells the locals to burn and sack the cooperative
>Stoles and burns the tractors, cows, and papers.
<Who will own the means of production when we are regressed to the 1820?
Are traps Maoist?
(763.99 KB 1135x828 1.png)
>>116636
This is what Dengoids have made.
>Jason Unruhe vs. Chinese Finger "Trap"
when
(42.30 KB 500x667 timg.jpg)
Jacobin Magazine doesn't cover this.
http://j.people.com.cn/n/2015/1216/c94657-8991259.html
(42.30 KB 500x667 timg.jpg)
Jacobin Magazine doesn't cover this.
http://j.people.com.cn/n/2015/1216/c94657-8991259.html
(28.07 KB 500x375 81351129_49e6f0289c_o.jpg)
>>117117
wtf I love Deng now
Is Roo now cyber-Maoist?

>Jason Unruhe☭
>@MaoistRebelNews
>Paul Cockshott is being censored on Facebook.
https://t.co/CFxQF6r8nE
>>117487
This article smells soy, I bet xexizy is behind this. Also,
>"rational" wiki
>>117487
>Hey YouTube, Anita Sarkeesian, Anarchists, and Betas: Suck My Cock!
Bruh, he literally defended Anita Sarkeesian in several videos, hell he made an hour long video defending her


>He even goes so far as to be a [...] and Khmer Rouge apologist.[7]
Bruh, in the article they linked, he was shitting on Pol Pot

>In a debate with "Socialism or Barbarism!" an anarchist-communist YouTuber, Unruhe stated that he "doesn't doubt for a second" that the USA is directly funding ISIS, while the other YouTuber, merely stated that the US was funding Islamic rebels that might as well be ISIS
wtfdtmbt
>>117645
>he literally defended Anita Sarkeesian in several videos, hell he made an hour long video defending her
fucking dropped
>>117655
>Dropping Unruhe because he defended Anita Sarkeesian

Ok boomer
>>117670
>imagine liking the vampire elite just because they have a vagina and a sandnigger name
Drop that flag anfem
>>117684
>sandnigger

Fuck off /pol/ack
>>117493
Unroohoo is an Iranian propaganda outlet
>>117684
>muh vagina
>muh sandnigger
Kill yourself fag the gamers will never rise up
It's anti-imperialist to avoid the installation proprietary software and games, BTW.

>https://jacobinmag.com/2019/11/microsoft-defense-department-jedi-contract-china
Reminder that the imperialism of the superpowers was thrice beaten back by a bunch of soy consuming guerillas.

When have obese first worlder "revolutionary communist" sects carried out successful revolutions?
>>118828
This meme doesn't make sense because the box is supposed to be transfornative. A tankie getting a tiny tank in a box isn't gonna magically change him into a tranarchist. Unless the tank is pink and the gun barrel is shaped like a dildo.
(510.52 KB 548x548 bored.png)
>>118828
>ypg

that didn't age well
(62.14 KB 800x533 DmndGIVU8AA1DMA.jpg)
(12.75 KB 240x233 DoMc3sLXsAAx075.jpg)
(259.22 KB 1200x1600 Dq27sZiW4AAUMmE.jpg)
(19.92 KB 350x263 DRTKJOTXUAATbkG.jpg)
(64.98 KB 640x649 C4LpGFWQAA9RlL.jpg)
>siding Taliban
The pro-trap, but for not very good reasons, muhajedin and anti-trap Taliban are different, and post-Mao China didn't support the latter, but did support for the former alongside the US for some anti-Soviet-imperialism reason.
>>118856
>>118857
>>118858
>>118859
>>118862
>>118863
>>118864
I used to love this guy but he clearly fucked up recently with his absolutely useless smearing of Rojava and his vid on autism. Like, damn, this dude used to be a hardcore larper, a young man full of joy and energy, who made video where he debunked right wing talking points with Marxist theory and btfo the libs too. Nowadays he look and speak like he's going to kill himself any second now, he doesn't even produce real content, he just read RT article out loud but doesn't do any more research, I feel like he has grown tired of his role as a youtuber, but who can blame him ? It's been more than 10 years that he has been producing contents, shit's get pretty tiring after such a long time.
Anybody who knows what happened for him to become like this ?
(1.12 MB 1920x960 image0.jpg)
Has anyone read any of the books by Unruhe?
>>118883
he never was good
maybe it's a sign of you growing up or just that he got worse enough to the point that even people like you realize it
It does not seem that way from his posts, though.

Could a trip to China makes him feel better?
>>118895
>he never was good
Please explain why. I never understood why everyone is shitting on this guy, he always seemed to be an ok guy to me.
gotta admire his almost autistic dedication, tho
do the iranians or whoever still employ him as a "spokesperson"?
>>118941
He would probably still be a correspondent on PressTV but the feds shut it down
What about inviting Unruhe here?
>>118883
That’s because he is Iranian funded propaganda now. Imagine how easy it is to threaten/ pay off a fat YouTube nerd
>>114825
apologies that it took so long to get back on this
>assuming you're talking about the late 50s-60s, i don't think that's the case. for

Contadicts what you then say, where you say the purges being excessive is the more realistic option.

Either something had not gone wrong or it had, you think it did? In which case, then something had indeed begun to unravel.
>>114825
> the problems faced under brezhnev having, again, occuring because of the growing contradictions of the soviet system. when we view one period of exponential growth and highs, it will obviously make the later leadership who had to deal with the stagnation and lows look much less competent

This specific problems though were coupled with corruption, the party failed to root out corruption, however they chose to do that. A party with corruption will fail to operate in the interest of the masses and clearly this was the case. You could say the corruption was part and parcel to the existing contradictions of the system, but contradictions can be overcome. The failing was in their overcoming.
>>119176
I bet you have no source to back this up, like all people criticizing Jason Unruhe.

>>118970
That would be cool but he would refuse for sure unfortunately as this place is filled with retards.
>>119365
>You could say the corruption was part and parcel to the existing contradictions of the system, but contradictions can be overcome. The failing was in their overcoming.
and i agree with you. this does not prove your initial argument though, that being that socialism was slowly unravelled under khruhshcev/brezhnev. as i said before, these problems were likely going to happen - as you suggest through the growing contradictions - but there were still people in the CPSU who addressed and attempted to fix problems like corruption and the economy, namely andropov in 1981-84.
>>119605
We had beef with him way back on old /leftypol/ he started outing us on twitter and shit ahah

>this does not prove your initial argument though, that being that socialism was slowly unravelled under khruhshcev/brezhnev

What I actually said was that something had gone wrong and begun to unravel.

You haven't really answered the other part of the post, where you say purges weren't necessary. So by this point by your own admission something had gone wrong
>>119706
>you say purges weren't necessary
no, i said there were excesses and in many cases just became a tool for centralised leadership under socialism.
>by your own admission something had gone wrong
yes, that being a failure to address the inherent problems of the soviet union before it was too late. this is a far cry from your very original statement which was that "once stalin was gone the soviet union was on the road to revisionism" which, like i said (and lets not just go in circles) is a simplistic outlook which puts the survival of socialism - or at least "authentic" socialism - on a sole man.
khrushchev didn't revise marxism, nor brezhnev, and the problems of stagnation, corruption, bureacracy can all be traced back to the construction of socialism, or were encouraged by things like WWII. all this aside, the USSR was still socialist until the late 80s - they weren't privatising the economy until perestroika, not during the brezhnev era like you originally claimed.
Does Xiangyu have any other media that he posts to, in case he's banned?
Meetup of Unruhe and Xiangyu should happen.
(574.29 KB 1583x2048 EFzoyZfUcAEfFS8.jpeg)
>>86433
higher res
Not related to this thread, but looking for an "unemployment meme" probably from the gilded age that said something along the lines of "as long as there's homes to build there's work to be done". Please help a comrade. Thanks
Kung Hei Fat Choi
Bring >>>/GET/, mautists


>>133333
>>133333
>>133333
>>119605
The Roo could become a mod over here, surely he likes that?
>>118883
He betrayed the nazbol gang and deserves the most painful death
>>118888
>>118883
>>118844

Maoist trips!
>>117478
>j.people
heh

Delete
Report/Ban

Captcha (required for reports and bans by board staff)


no cookies?