04/09/2018 (Mon) 11:26:23
Nothing's stopping YOU from learning yourself, it's a WANT you have to have to find answers.
I'll give you a few hints to sent you on the path I found...
Facts Science doesn't dispute:
2. Knowledge is defined as:
- " The state or fact of knowing."
- "Familiarity, awareness, or understanding gained through experience or study."
- "The sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned."
3. Cognitive dissonance is defined as:
- "In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values. "
> In A Theory of Cognitive Dissonance (1957), Leon Festinger proposed that human beings strive for internal psychological consistency in order to mentally function in the real world. A person who experiences internal inconsistency tends to become psychologically uncomfortable, and is motivated to reduce the cognitive dissonance. This is done by making changes to justify their stressful behavior, either by adding new parts to the cognition causing the psychological dissonance, or by actively avoiding social situations and/or contradictory information likely to increase the magnitude of the cognitive dissonance.
So with all of the above, it's known that humans define what they know based on how it all fits together. The more cohesion between thoughts the less resistance the body "feels".
Message too long. Click
to view full text.